Get your fill of some of Greater Houston’s best food and beverage deals and specials on tap for St. Patrick’s Day, Friday the 17th. March 2023.
St. Patrick’s Day falls on a Friday this year, and the Greater Houston area has plenty of food and drink deals to help you celebrate.
We’ve rounded up ten of the best belly-filling deals and tasty drink specials offered at restaurants, bars and breweries across the Houston area.
Looking for more St. Patrick’s Day celebrations and events? Check out our guide to some of them best St. Patrick’s Day parties happening in Houston.
2023 St. Patrick’s Day food and drink deals in Greater Houston
- St. Patrick’s Day Party at Pier 6 Seafood | Friday 17 March | No signal – Sitting on the Bay Area coast, this stylish seafood hot spot in San Leon celebrates the holiday with a seafood cook-off, plus green beer on tap, drink specials and live DJs. 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Jameson Margarita at Cyclone Anaya’s | Friday 17 March | No signal – At its six locations – including outposts in Memorial City, Midtown and The Woodlands – the classic Tex-Mex restaurant serves a top-shelf Jameson Margarita, frozen or on the rocks, which includes Gold Tequila, Jameson orange liqueur and agave nectar. Green beer will also be served throughout the day. Times vary by location.
- Marmo in Montrose | Friday 17 March | No signal – The Italian restaurant located in the Montrose Collective on Westheimer will serve a special green pasta curated by executive chef Eli Jackson. Available in half portion ($18) and full portion ($36), the plate features a vibrant green scarpinocc pasta with smoked mozzarella, asparagus, Parmesan fonduta and morel mushrooms. 11 am to midnight.
- St. Patty’s Day at Kirby Ice House | Friday 17 March | No signal – With locations in Upper Kirby, Memorial and Woodlands, the popular drinkery is celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with green beer and Jameson specials, performances by the Houston Highlanders Pipes & Drums, and every TV tuned into the first round of March Madness- action. 2:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- St. Patrick’s Day Celebration at McGonigel’s Mucky Duck | Friday 17 March – Long-standing pub and music venue Upper Kirby takes to an outdoor stage for a day of traditional bagpipers, a special St Patrick’s food and drink menu and lots of good fun. $30. 15.00 to 23.00.
- St. Patrick’s Day at Holman Draft Hall | Friday 17 March | No signal – The chic beer hall in Midtown is hosting a St. Patrick’s Day Friday celebration with live music from Mykawa starting at 8 p.m., followed by DJ Madsounds until 1 a.m., and a selection of green beer specials, Jameson cocktails, free swag and more. 3pm to 2am.
- St. Patrick’s Day Dinner at GJ Tavern | Friday 17 March – The Downtown offshoot of Georgia James steakhouse serves a six-course dinner paired with beer and Irish spirits as curated by Executive Chef Tim Reading. Enjoy hearty dishes such as Harp Lager-cured salmon, Trillium brie and sides, duck confit with Bushmills blackberry sauce and spring onion pesto, Guinness steak stew and more. $100 per person. 19:30.
- Como Social Club in Woodlands | Friday 17 March | No signal – Overlooking the stunning pool at Westin Hughes Landing, Como Social Club celebrates the holidays with live music paired with handcrafted cocktails like the Shamrock-a-rita and Emerald Crush for $14 each. Plus, the best St. Patty’s outfit will earn a $50 bar tab. 20:00 to 02:00.
- St. Paddy’s Pub Party & Crawfish Boil at SpindleTap Brewery | Friday 17 March & Saturday 18 March | No signal – The north Houston brewery offers a pub-style party for back-to-back days, with hourly Irish toasts, beer specials, board games, delicious food and a crawfish cook-off. 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- St. Patrick’s Day at Heights Bier Garten | Friday 17 March & Saturday 18 March | No signal – On back-to-back days, the sprawling patio at North Shepherd pops up for a St. Patrick’s blow out with DJ Chocolate and DJ Shomroc on the decks on Friday, and live music from Mykawa on Saturday. Plus, you can get in on green beer, games and specialty cocktails like the tropical Moon Rabbit; a mix of green chartreuse, gin, pineapple, coconut and lime. 18.00 to 22.00.