Both the Cincinnati Bengals and Cleveland Browns have something on the line Monday night when they face each other in prime time.
The Browns are looking for their fifth straight win against the Bengals, despite winning just two of their first seven games of the 2022 season, while the Bengals are hoping for their first win against the Browns since 2019 to give the Baltimore Ravens a top spot. in the AFC North.
But a special fan also has a lot in store.
If Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon records more than 63.5 rushing yards against the Browns, an Indiana player will complete a 17-stage parlay that will pay out $124,333.46.
How the Browns plan to slow down Joe Burrow ‘Put him in the dirt’: Here’s how the Browns will try to slow down the Bengals Joe Burrow
In 2022, Mixon has averaged 57.9 rushing yards per game, but is coming off four straight seasons in which he has averaged at least 70 rushing yards per contest.
What did this punter pick in the 17 game parlay?
The first bet was $7.77 for +1600073 odds and has already completed 16 legs, including picking the Green Bay Packers and Buffalo Bills game to finish with less than 46.5 combined points, which was secured on a missed field goal from Packers kicker Mason Crosby.
Here are the 17 parts of the effort, 16 of which have been successful.
- Houston Texans WR Brandin Cooks over 61.5 receiving yards: 73 receiving yards
- Tennessee Titans RB Derrick Henry anytime touchdown scorer: two touchdowns
- Carolina Panthers WR DJ Moore over 58.5 receiving yards: 152 receiving yards
- New York Giants RB Saquon Barkley anytime touchdown scorer: one touchdown
- Green Bay Packers vs. Buffalo Bills under 46.5 total points: 44 points
- Miami Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa over 279.5 passing yards: 382 passing yards
- Miami Dolphins WR Jaylen Waddle anytime touchdown scorer: two touchdowns
- Arizona Cardinals WR DeAndre Hopkins anytime touchdown scorer: one touchdown
- Arizona Cardinals WR DeAndre Hopkins over 76.5 receiving yards: 159 receiving yards
- Arizona Cardinals vs. Minnesota Vikings over 48.5 total points: 60 points
- Minnesota Vikings WR Justin Jefferson over 90.5 receiving yards: 98 receiving yards
- Dallas Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb over 70.5 receiving yards: 77 receiving yards
- Anytime Dallas Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb scores a touchdown: one touchdown
- Dallas Cowboys moneyline vs. Chicago Bears: 49-29 Cowboys win
- Philadelphia Eagles QB Jalen hurts over 233.5 passing yards: 285 passing yards
- Philadelphia Eagles WR AJ Brown anytime touchdown scorer: three touchdowns
- Cincinnati Bengals RB Joe Mixon over 63.5 rushing yards